Chicago, IL, 60654
Why we love it
Our Review of Yoga Now Massage
- Therapists exude a cool upbeat vibe, not to mention they are all incredibly skilled.
- Their deep tissue is DEEP, therapists will really work on those knots!
- They have a sauna and a steam room you can use free of charge, which makes Yoga Now a nice little mid-week escape.
- Drop-in yoga classes are available if you want to squeeze in a little work out before or after your massage.
- This is not a luxury spa but the results are great and the staff is very friendly and warm.
What to know
- They run on a pretty tight schedule so make sure you get there on time.
- Yoga Studio
Appointments canceled within 2 hour(s) of the scheduled time will be charged a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the service price.
No shows will be charged the full service price.
This is a sweet gem. My fiancé purchased 5 massages here for me and my first visit I talked about it for weeks. Being pregnant can wear you down so the...more
Excellent in all respects. Great instructors. Many variable classes.more
Yoga Now is not Equinox in terms of being fancy. However this place is a five-star studio in my heart. The staff is extremely friendly, the teacher (esp...more
Sunday - Wednesday Appointments
Every Salon. Every Service.
Receive $15 In Your Account
After Every 8 Bookings
Access Exclusive Perks & Upgrades
At Featured Salon Partners
How does it work?
Members who book at least one appointment per month unlock exclusive discounts and carefully curated perks, refreshed every month.
What's the catch?
No catch! Membership is free. Simply book those monthly must-haves and stay VIP.