Chicago, IL, 60611
Why we love it
Our Review of The Peninsula Spa
- Truly an oasis in the middle of the bustling Mag Mile. Eastern influences, Peninsula Spa prides itself on being an escape. The 15,000 sf spa sits on top of the hotel.
- Most services have an Asian-inspired influence, which adds to the tranquility and plushness of the service. The Peninsula Spa is also an ESPA (a chain that prides itself on being amongst the best spas in the world).
- Particularly noted for massage, the massage beds themselves are incredible. Created out of horizontally striped and plush towels
- The spa has fantastic amenities including a rooftop pool for post-treatment lounging.
What to know
- Access to amenities with spa service and valet parking available
- Aromatherapy massage
- Rooftop pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- changing rooms
Appointments canceled within 6 hour(s) of the scheduled time will be charged a cancellation fee equaling 100% of the service price.
No shows will be charged the full service price.
Laurie Leopold Founder, 312 Beauty
The Peninsula Spa offers the most pampering luxurious experience from the moment you walk into the lobby. The relaxation space awaiting you pre-treatment is an unparalleled oasis in itself. And, if you’ve never been massaged with hot bamboo now is the time. The Asian-inspired 90-minute massage helps to stimulate the flow of energy within your body by pressing, gliding and rolling bamboo sticks across stressed muscles and joints. It’s a treat on a physical and spiritual level.
Allure Beauty Expert
Featured as one of the Best Hotel & Day Spas in the US.
Kristin Bowling Chicago Editor in Chief of Bitches Who Brunch
The Spa is quite large, but not in an overpowering way. With an intimate interior, a boutique like feel and attention to detail shine throughout.
Cool masks, hot towels, exfoliating creams, and hydrating moisturizers all were part of this multi-step treatment. While relaxing during the foot and leg massage, enjoy a complimentary beverage and house made granola to snack on.
The service, décor, style, and quality are all reasons as to why The Spa at the Peninsula stands high above the rest.
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Peninsula Hotel. Large and comfortable rooms, with great decorations and high tech with digital light switches and tablets...more
Beautiful Hotel the bar is with a gorgeous big flatscreen TV a fireplace and all top shelf Liquar wines & Champagnes.more
It has a small menu great energy.
Beautiful rooms and facilities. Tasteful and elegant furnishings. Great location. Amazing food!
I've been to three Peninsulas (Beverly Hills, Chicago, and...more
Sunday - Wednesday Appointments
Every Salon. Every Service.
Receive $15 In Your Account
After Every 8 Bookings
Access Exclusive Perks & Upgrades
At Featured Salon Partners
How does it work?
Members who book at least one appointment per month unlock exclusive discounts and carefully curated perks, refreshed every month.
What's the catch?
No catch! Membership is free. Simply book those monthly must-haves and stay VIP.