Chicago, IL, 60611
Why we love it
Our Review of Blowtique Salon
- Chicago's first pure "blow-out bar." They'll have you in and out in no time, but your hair will still look like a million bucks.
- No need to describe your perfect look. They have a menu of blow-outs and upstyles so you get exactly what you want. We love "The Sunset LA - tousled waves with glamorous shine."
- No extra charges for hot tool styling. Bring on the flatiron for super sleekness or the curling iron for extra definition.
- The space is bathed in neutral tan colors so your hair always takes center stage.
- Amazingly charismatic Irish owners will have you smiling as soon as you walk in the door.
What to know
- They're open till 9pm so you can get your hair fix in late.
- They offer an amazing Oribe deep conditioning treatment to counteract the nefarious effects of heat styling.
- Their downstairs lounge is a good spot for bridal, bachelorette, or corporate events.
- Complementary beverages
Appointments canceled within 2 hour(s) of the scheduled time will be charged a cancellation fee equaling 50% of the service price.
No shows will be charged the full service price.
Coco Meers Founder, PrettyQuick
I have very fine hair and it is rare that a stylist can actually give me the volume I want in a blow out. I went to Blowtique hoping the hype was true because I had 2 back to back events that week. Rhona gave me an incredible volumizing blow out. She took the time to curl each piece when the hair was still warm from the dryer. When she brushed out the curled pieces they were full of body and did not fall flat for days. Blowtique is also well known to deliver sleek and shiny locks for those looking for a straighter look. The space is girly and adorable... Also be sure to purchase some deliciously-fragranced Oribe products!!!
Racked Shopping and Style Intelligence
BEST BEAUTY SHOP OR SALON 2012
Vogue Fashion and Beauty Expert
Featured in VOGUE's recent Best Dressed Issue.
Shanna Lakin Founder, Celebretized in Chicago
Blowtique is a one-stop shop for all hair styles-- blowouts, up dos, and a completely stocked braid bar. At Blowtique, all you have to do is show your stylist a picture of what you want, and they will replicate it. The friendly and easygoing staff will work with you one-on-one to make sure you receive the exact look and treatment you desire. I chose to try out the side fishtail braid. My stylist at Blowtique told me that a lot of people choose to "distress, and loosen" their fishtail braid at the end of the styling session. My stylist was an expert, and it was comforting to know she was up on the latest trends, and the most efficient techniques to get it done. I was very happy with my style, and it lasted almost 48 hours!
I have been here a couple times and have consistently liked the way they did my hair - enough volume, but not over the top like Drybar, and maintains...more
I had my first ever blow out at Blowtique. Initially I was blown away (pun intended) by Blowtique. They greeted us with coffee, water, and a fresh fruit...more
Kim was awesome! Highly recommend. If ever need a blowout stop and see her. Salon is great!more
Sunday - Wednesday Appointments
Every Salon. Every Service.
Receive $15 In Your Account
After Every 8 Bookings
Access Exclusive Perks & Upgrades
At Featured Salon Partners
How does it work?
Members who book at least one appointment per month unlock exclusive discounts and carefully curated perks, refreshed every month.
What's the catch?
No catch! Membership is free. Simply book those monthly must-haves and stay VIP.